A clinical counseling private practice for people of all stripes and ages that recognizes the diversity inherent in each of us.
Counseling can help with:
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Work or School Performance
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Sexual Orientation and Gender
- Pain and Disease Management
- Adoption and Attachment Issues
- Anger and Conflict Management
We may outdistance that which is chasing us,
but we can never outdistance that
which is inside us.
Not accepting new clients.
Only seeing existing and former clients.
Planned retirement June 2020
Nick Ziza, MS / LPCC - S / NCC
3131 South Dixie Drive, Suite 400
Dayton, OH 45439
937 . 296 . 0607
Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays